london - bucharest

Logan's Adventures in Eastern Europe

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

There were six in the bed...

... and the little one said "Roll Over".

I was told the accomodation for 8 nights in Cannes was going to cost 300 euros. For this price I was to get my own room in a 2 bed apartment. I had heard many people saying they were paying nearer 1000 euros, so this seemed too good to be true... and it was!

The reality of the situation was that a 4 person apartment consisted of one studio room with a small double bed and a sofa bed, which didn't unfold properly! This would be an ideal 4 person accomodation but only if it was two couples who were partial to a spot of wife swapping.

To add to the confusion we had only booked for a week and so an extra day was unaccounted for and we didn't have the money to pay for this, so we had to lose one of the rooms. So, instead of a room of my own I now have to share one room with 6 other people. Mmm, this is going to be comfy!
No matter how hard we tried, this was as far as the sofa bed would unfold, the end pointing 30 degrees upwards!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home