london - bucharest

Logan's Adventures in Eastern Europe

Monday, August 20, 2007

London Town. One Night Only.









Sunday evening saw me take a flight from Cologne straight to London for my good friend Irish Steve's birthday celebration. I landed at Stanstead airport in the pouring rain to be met by Sean who very kindly offered to pick me up. It was great to see him and we listened to some of his latest cosmic edits as we sat in rain and traffic on the M11, slowly making our way towards East London. After what seemed like an eternity we finaly drove into Shoreditch and hooked up with Steve and the rest of his friends in the Griffin pub. By this time it was quite late in the night and we managed a couple of beers before the pub closed. We then proceeded to another friend of mine Barnzley's new office which was in fact a carriage of a tube train which had been lifted up by a crane and left on the roof of a building! Final stop of the night was a Burlesque night hidden away from day to day life in a basement bar in Stoke Newington. It was great to catch up with old friends, although I wish I had more time to spend in London.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home