london - bucharest

Logan's Adventures in Eastern Europe

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Mad Dogs & Englishmen Go Out In The Midday Sun

After a fleeting visit in London it was a short train journey up to my home town of Stratford On Avon to spend a few days relaxing at my parents house. Not a great deal happened, which is normal for Stratford. I did manage to have lunch with some old and very dear friends, Andy and Jen and their two kids Callum (my Godson) and Abbie. I hadn't seen them in over a year and it was great to catch up on old times and see their beautiful kids growing up so quickly.






The rest of the time I spent with my parents and walking aimlessly in the hills and fields outside Stratford.





Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Hi Andy and Jen!

Sorry I missed you in Stratford...your kids are soooooooo cute

love Sarah x x x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home