london - bucharest

Logan's Adventures in Eastern Europe

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Thanks but no thanks Deano!


I stumbled across this advert on Gumtree whilst trying to find some Justice tickets... unbelievable!

I am lookin for a few friends to go to "Somerset House: Justice" with, on 11TH ..I have 4 tickets available they are £40 each..these are E-tickets so the catch is that you have to come with me to gain enterence, I can sell em but will take no liability...female company is preffered but any1 who can keep up with me partyin is welcome..awaiting your reply da_lucifer@hotmail.com or drop me a text 07967009953...and yeah I am up for a party anytime anywhere and carry all the "CONDIMENTS / SUPPLIMENTS" (wink wink nudge nudge

!!!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

tempting though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home