london - bucharest

Logan's Adventures in Eastern Europe

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Last Week...

my poorly leg
a photocopier waiting for treatment in A&E
A bandaged doorhandle!

... I had an argument with a taxi whilst on my bike. I lost and am now spending 9 days at home, confined to the sofa with my right leg in plaster. Coinciding with this disability is the fact that my two cats have decided that now is the time they want to have sex with each other. So, here i am on my sofa, surrounded by assorted missiles I can throw at the amorous couple when they start getting hot under the collar! Oscar is off to the vet this afternoon to get his bollocks chopped off, and I for one will be happy with that!

Above are some pictures i took on my phone whilst in the hospital. And before i get abuse for portraying the hospital as a dump, it wasn't. These just caught my eye and offered up some light relief to another wise painful experience.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least you kept your sense of humor
did the taxi driver actually run into you?!!
get well soon
xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home