london - bucharest

Logan's Adventures in Eastern Europe

Monday, September 11, 2006

Filming In The Dusty Streets of Bucharest


Last week i spent writing and storyboarding my first movie! Don't get too excited, it's only one minute long! So on thursday night, abley assisted by MIra, from 6pm until 3am i took the role of director to my cast and crew of 12 and shot my debut. It's for an international one minute film festival which has been set up by a canadian who is living in Bucharest called John Ketchum.

It may be only one minute but i've managed to squeeze a beggar, a gangster, a pimp his hooker and an aristocrat into the story. Its about the journey of a banknote which travels through the hands of characters i've just named during one fun filled evening. I'm editing it with the help of my good friend Sarah Evans who is our first visitor from London. Well done Sarah!
Watch this space for the finished article.

The rest of the pictures are of the shoot. Thier are some picture of me
directing, the professional looking camera and its operator and some of
the local characters who were interested that there was filming taking
place in their slightly shoddy neighbourhood.


The car with the airbrush painting on the front was my "Limo" taking me to various locations, the dude with the hat and dungarees was a local as was the old lady flashing her tits! She exposed herself when i said she reminded me of a mature Michelle Pfiefer and i was going to take her to Hollywood and make her a star.

2 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when do we get to see the film huh? and when are you going to sponsor me?????????????????? love to you both... it seems like you guys are having a ball.. lovely pics too.. i like the walls and the bum xxx

 
At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve the dacia picture, dya thing I can have it on high res :) please!!!
check out bukresh blog...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home