london - bucharest

Logan's Adventures in Eastern Europe

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

zzzzZZZZ zzzzZZZZ

Can you believe it, 3am in the morning and I can't sleep because i'm being attacked by the first mosquitos of the year. And to think it's snowing in the UK.

A couple of coinciding extreme weather conditions... makes you think... global warming... something I've been thinking about a lot recently... as it happens :)

Now it's time to get extreme myself. Found a bottle of OFF! in the kitchen cupboard, a left over from last summer. Gonna spice it up with some extra ****! and really give to them. Goodnight.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger Vlad Gabriela - Maria said...

oh my God, Logan, that's amazing! you look astonishing! congrats and keep up the good work

yeaaaaaah!!!!!!

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger gloowy said...

Wooowwww Logan...you're so sexy...marry me:)))))) (no offense Monica, but I saw him first:*)....(joke)...very nice, love it, and as gabi said..keep up the good work and multa bafta in continuare (let's see you translate this one...muhahahaha)

hugs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home