london - bucharest

Logan's Adventures in Eastern Europe

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday Mist

I was suffering from intense cabin fever having spent the week on the couch with my leg up, so once the plaster came off there was no stopping me from getting some beautiful fresh Bucharest air (cough cough). I had to source some locations for a photoshoot so I packed my camera and aimlessly wondered round Bucharest. As usual for a weekend it was very quiet and the lingering fog added to the ghostly calm.







Around 4pm it started getting dark, so I went on a long metro ride and sneaked a few pictures of some stations before I got caught by some security guard, who obviously thought I was spying for the KGB. You're not allowed to take photos in the metro which is a pity cause I found some nice spots. Maybe i'll just chance it and see what happens. If you don't want to be charged as an accessory I recommend you avoid the highly sensitive photo evidence below.





Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger Oana Maitsei said...

and you caught your freshly unplastered knee in the subway's doors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home