london - bucharest

Logan's Adventures in Eastern Europe

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

One From The Vaults



For everyone who regularly reads this blog (that's both of you), you will realise we have another rOBOTS party coming up this friday. We're always on the lookout for fresh young talent to grace the turntables. This week whilst moving studio I unearthed something some dj sent to me a few years ago when I was back in good old London Town, and it made me chuckle so I thought i'd post it up here. I used to run a weekly club called Bumpy Capers and some aspiring dj from out of town sent me a photo and biog requesting to come down and spin some tunes. Well, Mr DJ Paul Haze, i wonder if you made it to the big time or if plumbing was indeed your destiny.

"This man's big personality is the key to a successful function!" (Click images for larger versions).

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like Ron Jeremy, with short hair.
His personality must be big.

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger LOGAN said...

trust you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home